Supply Chain Management
Broadband Infraco seeks to provide a conclusive enterprise and supplier development strategy through effective planning, sourcing and delivery. The company plays a central developmental role as an enabler of Government’s vision and as a major supporter of economic growth and transformation in the Republic of South Africa.Our strategic focus seeks to;
- Increase the number of black people that manage, own and control enterprises and productive assets; facilitating ownership and management of enterprises and productive assets by communities, workers, cooperatives and other collective enterprises;
- Increase Black Women and Youth participation in the industry
- Increase skills development within the Information and Communication Technology sector;
- Achieve equitable representation in all occupational categories and levels in the workforce;
- Preferential procurement; and
- Investment in enterprises that are owned or managed by black people.